- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 75 Ohm BNC Barrel Adapter
- Jack to Jack, Straight Type
- Supports 12G-SDI
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Connects 2 Male BNC Cables
75 Ohm BNC In-Line Adapter - BNC Female Jack to BNC Female Jack
Connect two BNC cables to extend their length with the Canare BCJ-JK BNC Coupler. It features gold-plated contacts for enhanced connectivity and supports 12G-SDI.
Please note that this product has replaced the BCJ-J.
The Canare BCJ-JK is a standalone gender changer/extension type BNC feed-thru adapter designed specifically for 12G applications. Until now, very little has been offered for 12G signals in the way of extension adapters and receptacles. Now Canare has several solutions to keep your 12G signal flowing smoothly and patched accordingly! In 2015, SMPTE released ST 2082-1 12G-SDI, a standard for UHD-SDI (4K 2160p), as the next-generation of the single-link SDI format. 12G-SDI makes possible transmission of as much as eight times the data volume of HD-SDI (2K 1080i), and as much as four times the data volume of 3G-SDI (2K 1080p) over a single coaxial cable. At the same time, high performance is also required of both cables and connectors and that's where they come in. Canare has everything you need to get your 12G signal to where it's got to go... be it anywhere on the planet and beyond.
- Designed for 12G - SDI
- Beryllium copper is used on the center contact for its superior spring characteristics.
- Gold plated finish on the center contact.
- Return loss of 26dB or > at 3GHz and 15dB or > at 12GHz
- Model: BCJ-JK
- Imp.: 75 ohm
- Bandwidth VSWR (Return Loss) DC to 2GHz: 26dB)
- Body Material (Plating): Brass (Nickel)
- Center Contact Material (Plating): Beryllium copper (Gold)
- Outer Contact Material: Brass (Nickel)
- Dielectric Material: PTFE
- Crimp Sleeve Material (Plating): Copper (Tin)
- Insulation Resistance at 500V DC: >1000M ohm
- Voltage Rating for 1 mim.: 1500V AC (rms)
- Center Contact Resistance
- Outer Contact Resistance
- SMPTE 259M & 292M Compliant
- Serial Digital Video
- HDTV Upgrades
- NTSC Analog
- Test Equipment
- Satellite Headends