CAD Acousti-Shield 16 - Stand Mounted Acoustic Enclosure
PA SKU # CAD AS16 MFR # AS16 UPC # 631922106435
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 16-Gauge Perforated Stainless Steel
- Portable Design
- Controls Reflections, Ambience & Noise
- Ideal for Vocal & Instrument Recording
- Cheaper Solution Over Room Treatment
Acousti-Shield 16 - Stand Mounted Acoustic Enclosure - InstrumentStand Not Included
The CAD Acousti-Shield 16 is a stand-mounted acoustic enclosure microphone shield. It is designed to minimize room ambience reflections and outside noise leakage during vocal and instrument recordings and live performances when using "open," "live" microphones. Its 16-gauge perforated stainless steel mated to 30 mm high density micro cell acoustic foam helps reduce and control unwanted acoustic room reflections and echo, and attenuate unwanted environmental acoustic interference in professional and project studio environments.
The AS16 mounts to any 5/8" 27-thread tabletop, floor or full-size mic stand. It allows for the use of pencil condensers as well as dynamic mics for recording and live micing situations. The AS16 includes a microphone bracket parts and assembly pack which also includes a 5/8" to 3/8" European mic stand adapter. Microphone and stand not included and must be purchased separately.
- Constructed of 16-gauge perforated stainless steel
- High-density 30 mm micro cell acoustic foam
- Reduces room reflections and echo, and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
- Flexible positioning accommodates a variety of microphone designs and allows for creative control and a tailored acoustic result
- Portable design allows for simplified placement for fixed or remote recording and micing
- Material of Construction: 16-gauge perforated stainless steel shield
- The shield is mated to a 30 mm high-density micro cell acoustic foam
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.00 x 8.25 x 5.25" (13.48 x 20.96 x 13.34 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from CAD