CAD 119S-19 - 19" Gooseneck Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with Switch - Chrome
PA SKU # CAD 119S19 MFR # 119S-19 UPC # 631922101928
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with DPDT Push-to-talk Switch, 19" Gooseneck, 2 3/4" Flange and 6' Cable - Chrome - Not Assembled
Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with DPDT Push-to-talk Switch, 19" Gooseneck, 2 3/4" Flange and 6' Cable - Chrome - Not AssembledThe 119S-19 is a dynamic cardioid microphone, designed especially for gooseneck mounting in quality sound reinforcement and communication installations. A slightly rising high frequency response and a gentle low frequency roll-off, assures excellent voice reproduction. A superior cardioid directional pattern minimizes feedback, background noise, reverberation, off-axis coloration and placement problems. A new internal shock isolation system, consisting of a special rubber mounting ring as a support for the element, reduces gooseneck, stand and handling noise. An effective multi-stage blast filter controls breath "pop" and wind disturbances. The 119S-19 has a high quality push-to-talk switch. The 119S-19 has a low impedance output and is supplied with a 1.7m (5.5ft.) of rugged two conductor shielded cable. The 119S-19 is extremely rugged and reliable and will stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service. Available in 19-inch heavy duty chrome gooseneck.
- For fixed paging applications such as fast-food restaurants, supermarkets, gas stations, busing and transportation, commercial facilities and dispatch.
- Cardioid directional pickup for maximum rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient noise. Should require up-close, focused attention by user.
- 19-inch gooseneck and 2 3/4 inch flange
- Solid brass machined head, polished, and chrome plated
- Broad rising frequency response tailored for speech intelligibility and communication
- Low impedance
- Internal shock mount
- Switch wired normaly open
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 120Hz - 12kHz
- Sensitivity: -57dBV (1.6mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
Write Your Own Review
More from CAD