Cableguys PanShaper 2 | Multiband Stereo Modulation (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Multiband Panner
- Pinpoint Placement
- Rhythmic Modulation
Stereo Steroids to Animate Any Mix
Powerful, fast modulation editing, multiband options, a streamlined interface, and unparalleled ease of use: PanShaper takes stereo control to a new level.
Our unique editing tools let you add panning effects fast, and with pinpoint detail. Multiband modulation controls provide the final touch for in-depth editing - the possibilities are wider than you can imagine.
For evolving, fluid modulation or rhythmic patterns, for surgical panning edits of single hits within a loop, for subtle oscillation or intense motion from left to right. For a more lively sound, and for pinpoint panning control.
New for version 2, PanShaper now runs inside Cableguys' exclusive ShaperBox creative effects rack. You can use PanShaper on its own, or stack it up with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions. Take advantage of the new MIDI Trigger system to switch curves on the fly with the press of a MIDI key. And enjoy improved CPU and RAM efficiency along with even better-sounding interpolation.
- Waveform-based modulation editing
- Multiband split with spectrum view and 6dB or 12dB slopes.
- Independent modulation curves for each band
- Multiple panning modes (0/3/4.5/6dB "Stereo Balance" and "Stereo Combined") for deep control
- Sample-accurate LFO, in sync with your DAW, and in Hz mode up to the audible range or retriggered via MIDI
- Precise display of left/right volume for helpful visual control
- Preset library and fast access to a comprehensive selection of preset curves
- 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support
- Windows 7 or 8
- VST host sequencer
- 32- or 64-bit
- 2 GHz Intel CPU
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- VST or AU host sequencer
- 32- or 64-bit