PA SKU # C2G CG30504 MFR # 30504 UPC # 757120305040
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1 x USB-A Male
- 1 x SATA 7-pin Female
- 1 x 40-pin IDC Female
- 1 x 44-pin IDC Female
- USB 2.0/1.1 Compatible
Turn any IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive! Simply connect one IDE/ATAPI or SATA-based mass storage device through a USB port to easily transfer files from a computer or laptop, backup files or store large file archives on an external hard drive. The USB 2.0 interface enables easy installation with its plug-and-play design. The adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as Iomega Zip, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM and IDE hard drives. Compatible with current drive sizes on the market such as 1 and 2 TB SATA and 750 GB IDE drives.
Externally Connect One 2.5in, 3.5in or 5.25in IDE/ATAPI or SATA Drive to Your Computer via USB 2.0!
Because this adapter can handle all sizes and types of mass storage drives, it's a great solution for recovering personal files from IDE or SATA drives from computers that have had motherboard failures. Includes an integrated USB transceiver; supports USB Suspend/Resume and Remote Wakeup; and a 5 Volt (1 Ampere) power supply that supports both SATA power and standard 4-pin Molex (LP4) power connectors. Plus, the on/off switch on the power supply lets you shut off an attached drive without having to disconnect when not in use. (for 3.5in and 5.25in drives), 44-pin IDC Female (for 2.5in drives), 7-pin SATA Female (for SATA drives).
Learn about the new USB 3.1 Specification and new USB Type-C Connector, or learn how the technology in this product offers features that are similar to the USB 3.1 specification but can be used with USB devices today.
- Perfect for recovering files from a failed motherboard
- Easily connect any IDE or SATA drive using a USB port
- Plug and play design provides for seemless file transfer
- Connector 1 : (1) USB-A Male
- Connector 2 : (1) SATA 7-pin Female, (1) 40-pin IDC Female, (1) 44-pin IDC Female
- Color : Black
- Length : 33.00 Inch
- UPC : 757120305040
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Vendor : C2G
- Weight : 0.950 LB
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- USB to IDE/SATA Adapter
- 5in Serial ATA 7-pin M/M Cable
- 5V 1A/12V 1A Power Supply (supports both SATA Power and 4-Pin Molex Power)
- Power Cable (for power supply)
- User Manual
- PC or Mac with available USB port
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7 Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Mac OS 8.6 or later version.
Write Your Own Review
More from C2G