The G3500 is derived from the Gemini II, using the same superb, hand crafted, capsule, and a 'built to scale' chassis, but as a FET only version. It looks cute but packs a hell of a punch as a lead vocal mic, and is equally at home as your primary acoustic guitar mic. The mic comes with a stylish shock mount and a steel reinforced black Aluminium flight case.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 23.7mV/Pa -32.5 +/- 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48v.
- Connector: 3-pin