Looking for 'phones that deliver™ Comfort, durability, and accuracy is what we're talking about, and the Sony MDR-7510 headphones give you all three at an affordable price. The MDR-7510s' cushy, pliable earpads provide excellent noise isolation and conform to the natural shape of your ear, providing extreme comfort during long sessions. Sony's pro headphones are ubiquitous in studios worldwide, so you know you can make solid engineering decisions based on what you're hearing. Make "going to 'phones" a pleasure, rather than a pain - with Sony's MDR-7510 headphones.
- 50mm driver unit with Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Diaphragm
- Neodymium magnet is nearly five times more powerful than standard ferrite
- Closed-ear design for excellent isolation
- Wide frequency response
- High power handling capacity (2,000mW)
- Stereo unimatch plug
- Gold connectors and oxygen-free copper (OFC) cord
- Supplied soft case
- Headphone type: Dynamic, closed
- Driver size: 50mm
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Plug type: Gold
- Frequency response: 5Hz-80kHz
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Power handling: 3000mW
- Cord length: 9.8 ft.
- Weight: 10.6 oz.