The Shure PGX1 is a low-profile, durable wireless bodypack for use with PGX Wireless systems. Interchangeable microphones or instrument cables are available for headworn, lavalier, instrument (clip-on), or guitar/bass uses.
The Shure PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers professional quality sound and easy setup for performers on the go.
Headset Condenser Microphone for use with Shure Performance Gear and PGX Wireless Systems.
- Low-profile bodypack with belt clip
- Adjustable gain
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 8 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 300 ft (100 m) operating range
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically links the transmitter and receiver
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity maintains dependable wireless signal quality
- Up to 12 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Replacement Windscreens: RK322
- PGX4 Wireless Receiver
- PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- PG30 Headset Microphone