Part of the larger InVision range of noise-reducing microphone shock-mounts, Rycote's InVision Video is a shock-mount and suspension system for high-quality external camcorder microphones between 19 and 25 mm in diameter, and up to 300 mm in length, and enables camcorder users and videographers to get the best possible sound for their productions using external camera-mounted microphones.
A lightweight, durable clamp holds the microphone in place, and is itself suspended in two of Rycote's W-shaped patented Lyre mounts, which provide substantially better isolation from camera motor and drive noise and vibrations than traditional on-camera microphone mounts. The Lyres are attached to a mounting bar which may be slotted into the hot shoe mount on top of your camera or screwed into the quarter-inch thread available on some camcorders by means of separately available adaptors.
042901 InVision Video (Hot Shoe) Suitable for cameras with a hot shoe
042902 InVision Video (1/4" Adapter) Suitable for cameras with a 1/4" female thread
042905 InVision Video (Mini - 9.5 Lyre) Suitable for miniature shotgun microphones, up tp 10mm diameter
042906 InVision Video (Mini-20.00 Lyre) Suitable for miniature shotgun microphones, up tp 20mm diameter, with a max lenght of 100mm
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from camera noise compared to other on-camera microphone mounts
- No elasticated parts - never sags or needs rethreading
- Width: 70 mm
- Length: 65 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Weight: 0.09 g
- Suitable for
- Microphone Diameters:
- 19-25 mm: InVision Video (Hot Shoe), InVision Video (1/4)
- 9.5 - 10mm: InVision Video Mini 9.5mm
- 20mm: InVision Video Mini 20mm
- Microphone Length (up to):
- 300 mm: InVision Video (Hot Shoe), InVision Video (1/4)
- 100mm: InVision Video Mini 9.5mm, InVision Video Mini 20.0mm
- Additional specifications
- Please note that the InVision video mount comes supplied with either a hot shoe fitting, or a 1/4" thread adaptor.