Designed for high end RCA audio distribution the DA134 is a four channel distribution amplifier. RCA and 1/8" inputs that can be switched from mono or stereo. The DA134 will distribute a mono signal to eight outputs, or a stereo signal to four stereo outputs. The outputs are designed to drive line level signals. The DA134 is the perfect distribution amp anywhere high quality sound distribution is required.
- Expands the output of a stereo device to multiple outputs
- Can raise the output level to true line level for any output
- Stereo 4 channel distribution amplifier
- Front panel volume controls
- Mono or Stereo operation
- DC low end frequency for audiophile frequency response
- Small compact design
- Accepts inputs directly from iPad, iPod or laptop
- Included Rolls PS27s power supply.
- Stereo pass thru: For connection to another DA134
- Input Impedance: 10 KΩ
- Max Input Level: +12 dBV
- Output Impedance: 470 Ω
- Max Output Level: +12 dB
- Max Gain: 20 dB
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Cross Talk: -70 dB (stereo)
- Frequency Response: DC - 60 kHz, +/- 1 dB
- THD: <.008%
- Power: 15 VDC
- Size: 6.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs. 3 oz.
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Rolls products you have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this product. Rolls offers a limited one year warranty for parts and labor on this item.