The ST-UBA2 is used in any application requiring conversion from unbalanced consumer format signals to professional +4 dBu. It may be used to balance audio from CD players, cassette decks, computer sound cards, televisions, and a wide variety of other unbalanced sources. The mono sum output may be used to drive patch-bay jacks, monitors or subwoofer amplifiers.
Separate Dual-LED VU metering is provided for the left and right outputs. A green LED illuminates at 15 dB below +4 dBu. The intensity of the green LED progresses from minimum at -11 dBu to full intensity at +4 dBu. The adjacent red LED illuminates at +4 dBu.
The audio clarity, low-noise, low-distortion and excellent crosstalk performance makes this module ideally suited to a wide variety of demanding audio applications. Use this module in conjunction with other RDL modules as part of a high quality, flexible audio/video system.
- Convert Stereo IHF Levels to Stereo PRO
- Additional Summed MONO OUT
- Independently Adjustable Gain
- Ground-Referenced Conversion Module
- Dual-LED VU Metering for Each Channel Included
- Unparalleled Audio Performance
- Inputs (2): Unbalanced line-level
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Input Signal Range: -20 dBV to -10 dBV
- Outputs (3): +4 dBu balanced (left, right, mono sum)
- Gain: 2 dB to 22 dB (adjustable)
- THD+N: < 0.02% (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.2 dB)
- Noise: < -85 dB (referred to +4 dBu)
- Indicators(4): 1 green LED per channel indicating 15 dB range below +4 dBu output level output level
- IMD: < 0.004%
- Crosstalk: < -75 dB @ 1 kHz
- < -60 dB @ 10 kHz
- Headroom: > 18 dB above +4 dBu
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 Vdc @ 75 mA
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0 C to 55 C