W3103 speaker cable by Mogami is designed to provide the cleanest, most pristine reproduction from your high fidelity audio components and speakers. Even the most discriminating audiophile will appreciate the accuracy of 3103, while enjoying excellent flexibility and durability generally reserved for tour-grade cables.
You've invested a lot in your audio system, so why risk skimping out on the cables™ Make sure you're getting the absolute best possible sound with Mogami. 3103 speaker cable offers extremely high definition to deliver the highest performance from high end audio components and speakers. Each conductor is fashioned from Mogami's renowned Neglex oxygen-free-copper, arranged in a precise rope-lay configuration for maximum transparency and accuracy. Competition mobile audio and even pro audio rigs can benefit from this exceptionally responsive cable, which is also rugged enough to handle professional use and handling.
Since 1957, Mogami has staked their reputation on every cable they've produced. More and more musicians, recording and broadcast studios, and professional production companies not only use Mogami, they demand it. From Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, Zamfir to Zappa, just about any modern recorded music you've ever heard has passed through Mogami cable at some point in its production. Thus, Mogami has positioned themselves as the world's leader in audio cable manufacturing, and earned the right to be called "The Cable of the Pros." Made in Japan
High Definition Multi Series Professional Speaker Cables:
These unique professional speaker cables are originally designed to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-art Tri-Amp Systems.
They offer true audiophile performance for accurate sound transmission with clear transparent response yet possess a rugged superflexibility for the most demanding professional applications.
Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay of famous MOGAMI 'NEGLEX' Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVC insulation. A tough, low profile matte black superflexible PVC jacket protects the cables.
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Details: 7/50/0.12 OFC (bare)
- Conductor Size: 3.96mm² (#12AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.5Ø (0.177"Ø) PVC
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 12.0Ø (0.472"Ø)
- Jacket Material: Flexible PVC, Matte Black
- Weight per 153m (500Ft) Roll: 30kg
- DC Resistance (20°C): 0.005Ω/m(0.0015Ω/Ft)
- Inductance (1kHz, 20°C) 1-2: 0.6µH/m (0.18µH/Ft)
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 10000 MΩ x m Min. at DC 125V, 20°C
- Emigration of Jacket Material: Non-Emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C‾+70°C (-4°F+158°F)
- Roll Sizes: 100m (328Ft) / 250m (820Ft)
- Standard: UL13 CL2 75°C