The JG 8LM has all the features of a JG 8L plus a color coded voltage meter that displays safe (green), marginal (yellow) and dangerous (red) levels of incoming voltage.
JG SERIES (For Basic Requirements):
The JG Series family of power and light modules includes six high quality, economical models that are valuable accessories for any rack-mounted system. The switched outlets on the back of each unit provide power while the discreet components inside provide a basic level of protection to help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
The Basic power conditioning includes a fast-acting metal oxide varistor (MOV) installed to clamp voltage spikes running between the incoming line and neutral leads. This level of conditioning also includes a capacitor to reduce the level of AC line interference that may be transmitted between the line and neutral leads.
The JG 8LM features two pull out dimmable lights that can be rotated to control the intensity and direction of the two light beams. After use, the lights slide inside the chassis to store conveniently away. These devices use 7 watt "night light" style bulbs which install from the front of each light tube assembly. To replace bulbs, unscrew front tube cap and rotate bulb counter clockwise.
This product also includes a 20 segment voltage meter that indicates levels of incoming AC voltage. This color coded meter displays safe (green), marginal (yellow) and dangerous (red) levels of incoming voltage. This meter can help diagnose problems that result from common AC power sags and surges.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120vac, 60 Hz
- CURRENT CAPACITY: 15 Amps (approx. 1800 Watts)
- DIMENSIONS (inches): 1.75H x 19W x 7D
- WEIGHT: 5 to 6.5 lbs
- CHASSIS: Steel with aluminum tubes
- POWER CORD: 6 Foot 16/3 SJT
- POWER OUTPUT CONNECTORS: Eight NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating
- CURRENT OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Circuit Breaker, 15 Amp Thermal on Rear
- AC LINE FILTRATION: Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
- VOLTAGE SPIKE PROTECTION: Triple Metal Oxide Varistor Matrix