The JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-inch
, two-way speaker
system designed for installation where ground
stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable. The JRX112Mi is well suited to a variety of sound
reinforcement applications including live music, music playback and speech. Other than the substitution of three, threaded M10 suspension points for the handles, feet
and pole-mount, the JRX112Mi is identical to the popular JRX112M portable sound
- JBL 12" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (21/2 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (3/4 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
- System Type: 12" 2-way monitor
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)1: 70 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8
- Power Capacity2: 250 watts
- Peak Power Capacity2: 1000 watts
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 577 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (22.7 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 22.0 kg (48.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Enclosure Construction: 19 mm (3/4 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Suspension: 3x M10 threaded suspension points
- Suspension Kit: 3x 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers (included)