The DHT packs the tools for the pro. The DHT has Auto Scan, where it will search for an available frequency to use, and then IR Sync the frequency to a transmitter. The large LCD display shows channel number, frequency, lock mode, and volume output. The DHT receiver has an easy to read RF and AF indicator. The UHF diversity antennas ensure quality operation. The DHT works great with any 76 or 64 Series transmitter.
- Auto Scan
- LCD Display
- Frequency with Channel Group Selector
- AF/RF Indicators
- IR Sync
- Diversity Antennas
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR and 1/4" Output
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30kHz deviation, 1kHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3kOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1kOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3" (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 31.75oz (900 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Galaxy Audio products, you will have full access to the manufacturers warranty on this item. Always be sure to buy your gear from authorized dealers like Performance Audio to ensure full warranty coverage.