RP-Series Professional Headphones
The new RPmk3 series headphones are successors to the reputed RPmk2 series that have been used as reliable monitor headphones in many professional recording studios for more than 30 years including from the start of the T-series. The driver unit incorporating the key Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) Technology diaphragm has been refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring. The housing, ear pads and head pad have also been re-designed to derive the maximum performance of the RP driver.
Avoid an extended use at high volume levels as your hearing may be permanently impaired. You are advised never to use headphones in such situations as driving vehicle and cycling as your ability to react to emergencies will be considerably reduced.
On rare occasions, noise may occur when the headphone plug is connected and turned 90 degrees to lock it. Unless noise is heard with the plug in the locked position, it is not a problem. However,if noise or uneven reproduction volume occurs, there is a possibility that the headphone plug has become dirty. In such a case, wipe the plug with a dry cloth.
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- The maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with various professional uses
- Offering three types with different sound characteristics; Open (T20RPmk3) for "Deep Bass", Closed (T40RPmk3) for "Focused Bass" and Semi-Open (T50RPmk3) for "Flat and Clear" sound
- Newly developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Comes with 3m 1/4" plug detachable cable for best serviceability and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
- Driver: Regular Phase (or Orthdynamic)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 3000mW
- Weight: 315g
- Cable: Detachable 1/4" Stereo Phone (3m) and Stereo Mini (1.2m)