Limited Time Offer! — Your purchase is automatically entered to win a mixer or studio monitors!
Oct 5, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017
Every purchase of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items from now through October 21, 2017 is automatically entered to win one of two great prizes! You could win either a Soundcraft Signature 12MTK Multi-Track Mixer with Effects & USB ($449 value!) or a pair of JBL LSR305 5" Powered Studio Monitors ($298 value!). The two winning names will be drawn at random from a compiled list of in-store and online invoices containing purchases of AKG, AMX, BSS, Crown, dbx, JBL, Martin, Lexicon or Soundcraft items. We will announce the winners via social media. Good luck!
The FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equaliser featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel.
The FCS-960 provides two channels in 3U of rack space. Constant Q-filters with filter-bypass centre taps are controlled by high grade, 45mm faders with moulded polymer fader knobs which eliminate visual parallax error even under low light conditions.
Also included are sweepable/switchable Hi-pass filter, Gain control and electronic balanced inputs and outputs.
- Long 45mm fader travel for precise adjustment and control
- Center detented fader with electrical center tap for true 0dB setting
- Advanced constant Q filter topography for improved accuracy at all fader settings and excellent sonic transparency. Selectable normal or fine filter response
- Continuously variable high pass filter, with by-pass switch
- Gain control fro system loudness normalization
- Peak clip LED to give advance warning of signal overload
- Channel bypass selection and power fail bypass by relays
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Proprietary design fader knob provides positive feel with ample finger room, virtually eliminates visual parallax errors even under low ambient light conditions
- Input Section
- Impedance: 10k Ohm, Electronically Balanced:
- Max. Input Level: +20dBu
- Connector: XLR331 or equivalent
- Output Section
- Output: Electronically Balanced & floating
- Max. Output Level: +20dBu into 600 Ohms
- Connector: XLR332 or equivalent
- System Performance
- Frequency Response: +/0.25dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD): <0.005% 20Hz to 20kHz @+4dBu
- Output Noise (flat): <90dBu, 22Hz to 22kHz, unweighted
- Channel Separation: Better than 80dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gain Control Range: +/10dB
- Peak Indicator: +18dBu
- Bypass: Passive failsafe bypass relay
- Type: MFB Constant Q
- Frequencies Per Channel: 30 off, on 1/3 octave ISO centres, 25Hz to 20kHz
- Boost/Cut Range: Nominal +/10dB *
- Mode: Selectable normal or fine response
- High Pass Filter: 18dB/octave Butterworth, 20Hz to 250Hz
- Power Requirements: AC 30VA 50/60Hz, selectable 90/120v or 190/250v. IEC AC power cord.
- Dimensions: 3U 19 " x 5.25" x 8.9" (482mmx132mmx227mm)
- Weight: 11lbs gross shipping (6kg)