If you mix in Pro Tools and want your final audio tracks to have that professionally mastered sheen, add Maxim to your list of "must have" plug-ins. More than just a world-class peak limiter, Maxim optimizes the overall level of the audio input while preserving the integrity of the original sound. Although Maxim is ideally suited to the stereo master of a mix, it's flexible enough to be used as a dynamics processor on any channel in the Pro Tools mixing environment.
Maxim also offers built-in dithering, on-line help, and a full-color Histogram, making it an indispensable plug-in for mixing and mastering in any Pro Tools environment.
- High-quality optimization of audio levels
- Advanced, look-ahead peak limiting
- Full-color Histogram
- Professional sound quality
- Digidesign approved Pro Tools system running 4.1.1 software (or higher).
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz