Fusion Series - All purpose dynamic instrument mic.
The Fusion Series microphones represent affordable excellence.
The f5 is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound.
The f5's low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance.
The Audix F5 Fusion Series Hypercardioid Instrument Microphone is a versatile, cost effective dynamic microphone that is well suited for stage and studio applications. The microphone features a hypercardioid polar pattern which is most effective in rejecting off-axis noise and feedback. Its tailored frequency response is optimized to capture snare drums, percussion, amplifier cabinets and more.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Transducer
- 55Hz to 15kHz Frequency Response
- For use with snare drums, bongos, timbales, guitar cabinets and general purpose acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response
- Upper mid-range attack and clarity
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 15kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: > / - 137dB
- Output Impedance: 580 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 10oz (283g)
- Live Stage, studio
- Snare, toms, percussion
- Guitar and bass cabinets, electric intruments
- Brass, flute,woodwinds
- Acoustic intruments
- Vocals, speech