PA SKU # BSS BLUHIF MFR # BLU-HIF UPC # 691991014079
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Connect to VoIP Headset Jack
- 1 Balanced Analog Input
- 1 Balanced Analog Output
- 2.5mm Jack
- Includes 2 Cables
- Rugged Metal Chassis
- Surface/Under-Table Mount
The BSS Audio BLU-HIF Telephone Headset Interface facilitates connection of the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone to an AEC input and analog output of a Soundweb London device. The BLU-HIF therefore allows the VoIP/digital phone to be used as the dialing interface and hybrid for a conference system. This simple interface eliminates the programming requirements associated with third-party control systems, while providing a familiar and low-cost dialing interface to the end user.
Soundweb London Telephone Headset Interface
The BLU-HIF features an RJ-22 jack for connection to the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone, a balanced input (Tx) for sending near-side audio, and a balanced output (Rx) for receiving far-side audio. While the BLU-HIF provides substantial isolation of the Rx and Tx signals, near-side audio will still be heard on the Rx channel due to the presence of side-tone. As such, BSS Audio recommends always feeding the Rx channel to an AEC input, as opposed to a standard analog input. The AEC algorithm will remove the side-tone. The Tx channel connects to a standard analog output.
The wiring configuration within the headset jack of a VoIP/digital phone often differs, depending on the manufacturer. The BLU-HIF comes with two cables whose 4P4C RJ-22 connectors are compatible with the two most common wiring configurations found in the headset jack of VoIP/digital phones.
The additional 2.5mm jack facilitates connection of two-way communication devices such as cellular phones to the Soundweb London device. This gives the end user the advantage of having an alternate communication path to the outside world, which is particularly useful as a backup to the main phone system.
- RJ-22 Jack for Connection to Headset Jack of VoIP/Digital Phone
- 1 Balanced Analog Input, 1 Balanced Analog Output for Connection to Soundweb London Device
- 2.5mm Jack for Alternate Connection to Cellular Phone with TRS Headset Jack
- Two Cables with Different Wiring Configurations for Quick Compatibility with Most VoIP/Digital Phones (included)
- Rugged Metal Chassis
- Surface/Under-Table Mountable
- Connector: Telephone Headset: RJ-22 or 2.5mm TRS headset jack
- Input: 1 Balanced Combicon
- Output: 1 Balanced Combicon
- Chassis: Rugged Metal, Surface/Under-Table Mountable
Write Your Own Review
More from BSS