Blue enCORE 200 Dynamic Handheld Cardioid Microphone
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Aria Dynamic Capsule
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Transformed Output
- Natural Vocal Reproduction
- Balanced Highs
- Clarity and Detail
Phantom Powered Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Live Performance Microphone
Everything we've learned from years of building the world's best studio recording microphones has gone into the enCORE 200, a studio-grade handheld dynamic microphone designed to deliver exceptional all-around performance, no matter what your application.
The enCORE 200's Aria Dynamic Capsule is specially tuned by Blue's capsule engineers to deliver natural vocals, balanced highs, and amazing detail and clarity, making it an incredibly versatile tool for live performance as well as studio and broadcasting applications. The unique, durable finishes and high quality craftsmanship, guarantee your enCORE mic will deliver the performance of a lifetime, for a lifetime of performances.
Phantom powering dynamic capsule gives us the rugged durability of a dynamic with the benefits of an active circuit onboard, namely consistent sound across different setups and cable runs
Very low key and yet amazingly cool indicator light on back of mic to indicate phantom power is active
The active dynamic setup also allows the output to be electronically transformed, giving the user over 4 dB of extra output gain on the Encore 200
- Aria Dynamic Capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers impressive off-axis rejection even at high volumes
- Blue's proprietary capsule mount delivers minimal handling noise without pads and filters
- Stage-ready construction with heavy-gauge barrel construction, reinforced grill, and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip.
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Transducer: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 147dB
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.25 mV/Pa
- Dimensions: 7.3" long; 1.10" diameter
- Weight: 0.88 lbs.