Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # XCH 1035275 MFR # 11-31242
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Multiband Dynamics
- Crossband Dynamics
- Channel Linking
- Visual Feedback
- Post Brick Wall Limiter
- No Latency
- Easy to Use
Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix is an extremely powerful all-in-one multiband dynamics processor: it can be used as a multiband compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all combined at once, on any part of the spectrum. The unique dynamics processing section of the Blue Cat's Dynamics plug-in has been streamlined and integrated in this plug-in to process each one of the 5 bands separately.
Multiband Dynamics Processing Revisited
The plug-in provides unique envelope detection capabilities that let one band trigger the dynamics response on others (internal side-chain). Combined with the advanced stereo features including mid/side processing and independent channels activation, it gives you full control over the dynamics of the signal for a wide range of effects.
An additional brick wall limiter/clipper protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response.
The plug-in provides comprehensive visual feedback to let you know what's exactly going on at every step of the dynamics processor: for each channel, monitor the spectrum, the in/out levels, dynamics response, compression ratio and in/out level of each band...
The user interface has been designed to streamline the workflow, and despite the wide range of functionalities offered by the plug-in, it is extremely easy to use. Inter-bands controls (copy/paste, link...) lets you create complex treatments with a few clicks.
Thanks to its advanced MIDI and automation output capabilities, Blue Cat's MB-5 Dynamix is capable of advanced side-chaining features: you can control other plug-ins with the output of the dynamics processing stage for simple side chain dynamics effects or more advanced signal-dependent effects. Check out our MB-5 Dynamix Tutorials for more details.
If you are looking for a broadband dynamics processor, check out the Blue Cat's Dynamics plug-in.
- Full featured multiband dynamics processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, waveshaper.
- Up to 5 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 60 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
- Unique envelope routing capability for cross-band dynamics effects (one band may trigger another).
- Dry/wet control for parallel processing ("New York Compression").
- Stereo or mid-side processing with multiple channels linking options.
- Post brickwall limiter or waveshaper.
- Complete Visual feedback with real time response curves and levels display.
- Easy copy/paste settings between bands.
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
- Plug-in window transparency management.
- No latency.
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS Sierra (10.12), Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) .
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
Write Your Own Review
More from Blue Cat Audio