PA SKU # BLZ LASERBLADEG MFR # LASER BLADE G UPC # 685450870023
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Compact & Lightweight
- 540° Pan & 270° Tilt
- Built-In Programs
- Sound Active in Standalone or DMX
- 133 Geometric Figures
- 14 Animations
- 76 Beam Patterns
Bring your event to the next level!
Mini Moving Head Lighting Fixture with 50mW, Class 3R Wide Beam Laser
The Laser Blade G is a powerful, compact moving head fixture with lightning fast 540° pan & 270° tilt, and equipped with a 50mW, CLASS 3R wide beam laser with 15KPPS galvo scanners for smooth shapes, animations, and more for jaw dropping effects!
It's very bright, and packed with a ton of goodies like 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, 76 types of beam patterns, and even 2-in-1 frame projection in DMX mode where any two separate shapes or patterns can be individually positioned, rotated, zoomed, and more!
It can be operated in standalone mode, auto-beam, auto-animation, sound active mode, or via DMX where you take full control of pan/tilt, zoom in/out, rotating, drawing, billowing, speed, and animation selection. Want to really throw things over the edge at your next show? Set up two or more Laser Blade G fixtures in master slave mode with reversed pan and tilt, add some fog, and get ready to witness some serious mirrored fat beam "Liquid Sky" effects!
This fixture also features a super easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, IEC power input connection, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, mounting bracket, and weighs in at less than 7 lbs.
It's a great effect for venues large or small, and perfect for DJs, bands, clubs, and bars looking for the next new and cool piece to add to their light show!
And as course, Laser Blade G fixtures are backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- 50mW, CLASS 3R fat beam laser + 15KPPS galvo scanners
- Pre-programmed with 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, & 76 beam patterns
- Pan: 540º/ Tilt: 270º
- Easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel menu
- Built-in auto-beam, auto-animation and sound-activate programs
- In DMX mode, 2 animations in one frame can be operated separately
- Perfect for venues, large and small
- Ready to use right out of the box
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- IEC power input connector
- Operating Voltage: AC 110-250VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 20w
- Fuse: 2A/250V
- Light Source
- Fat beam 50mW 532nm green DPSS
- Laser class: Class 3R
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- 4-button menu with LCD display
- DMX Channels: 18
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Sound Active, Auto-Beam, Auto-Animation, DMX512, Master/Slave
- Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Width: 5.5 inches (140 mm)
- Height: 10.6 inches (270 mm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Blizzard