- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Conference Calls via Internet
- Bluetooth Technology
- USB Connection as a Secondary Interface
- Range Up to 10m
- Battery Runtime Up to 12 Hrs.
- Display of Operating Status, Mic Mode & Battery State
- Operation via Touch Sensors
Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone for Conference Calls via the Internet
ONE FOR ALL
Whether speaking freely on one-to-one calls and also moving about the room freely or even conducting meetings with several people - for Skype conferences, standard conference calls or simple calls through - to presentations and talks of all types - PHONUM is ideally suited for all types of discussions, meetings and presentations thanks to its highly developed and precise microphone technology and intelligent downfire speaker. Distance is not a problem anymore.
GECKO 360° PERFORMANCE
Three modes voice tracking
Communication is not static, rather often also variable and dynamic. That's why we developed and integrated GECKO technology, which is fully focused on the type of communication. The GECKO function supports specific spatial requirements.
GECKO FIX MODE
For a presentation targeted at one speaker, GECKO FIX mode is ideal. That's because the voice recording focuses precisely on this fixed location. The advantage of this is that noises or what is spoken by all other people in the room is not recorded by the microphone. All listeners can therefore follow the presentation in quiet comfort.
GECKO FOLLOW MODE
Where communication is directed at people who move about the room freely during the meeting or where only one person is ever to have the floor, then GECKO FOLLOW is the right mode. That's because the microphones conveniently follow the people in the room in this mode.
GECKO 360° MODE
Where people are gathered around a table at a meeting and communicate with one another, then GECKO 360° mode is the right choice. What is spoken by all participations in the communication is recorded in this mode.
360° DOWNFIRE SPEAKER
Phonumenal surround sound when it comes to communication
At first glance it might appear that the loudspeaker is overhead. The microphones are positioned beneath the grille. The speaker is not visible because it is directed downward - and with good reason. It allows sound to be radiated 360° all over the room. PHONUM adapts fully to the people in the meeting room, depending on where they are sitting or moving about at the time. The perception of sound with PHONUM is therefore simply phonumenal.
BEST-IN-CLASS ECHO CANCELLATION
Focus on essential information
PHONUM has the best speech intelligibility without any distracting effects like echo, noise or interruptions. An excellent voice quality is ensured at any time. Even if both parties speak at the same time, there are no losses or delays. This results in a convenient discussion atmosphere and a focus on essential information.
Meetings can be conducted quickly and easily via videoconference apps like Skype for Buiness, Cisco WebEx Meetings, Cisco WebEx Teams, Google Hangouts and Zoom as audio and video calls.
INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL
User-friendly operation enables a quick start of a meeting.
12 H OPERATING TIME
The operating time of 12 hours guarantees uninterrupted meetings. Quick recharging via USB Connection.
BLUETOOTH AND USB-CONNECTION
Easily connect to smartphones or any other device for phone calls.
- Easily connect to smartphones or PCs for phone calls via Bluetooth and USB-Connection
- Conference calls can be undertaken via voice and video call apps such as Skype
- Specifically developed Gecko 360° technology with innovative Fix & Follow Voice-Tracking
- The special arrangement of three capsules in the microphone array ensures clear 360° voice transmission
- The downwards directed premium loudspeaker radiates sound 360° crystal-clear all over the room
- Charging time: typ. 3 hours via power supply
- Runtime: typ. 12 hours
- Battery technology: Li-Ion
- Integrated charging technology
- Maximum speaker output: 2.3 Wrms
- Sound pressure level: 75dB at 1m/1Wrms
- Frequency response
- Microphone: 150 Hz to 6.8 kHz
- Loudspeaker: 100 Hz to 14 kHz
- Audio algorithm: Echo cancellation (AEC), Noise cancelling (ANC)
- Bluetooth: BT4.2, class 2
- Supported profiles: HFP, A2DP (device is a hollow), SPP (Upload)
- Length x width x height (mm): 136 x 136 x 63
- Weight: approx. 450 g