Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Closed-Back Over-Ear Studio Monitoring Headphones (80 Ohm)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Closed Studio Headphones
- Innovative Bass-Reflex System
- Easily Serviceable
- Soft Velour Headpad
- 9.8' Straight Single-Sided Cable
- Includes Gold-Plated 1/4" Adapter
- Includes Drawstring Storage Bag
80 Ohm Reference Headphones for Control and Monitoring Purpose (Closed-Back)
THE STUDIO LEGENDS
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in our classic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO. These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 770 PRO headphones is the range's closed-back model and offers maximum flexibility and detailed sound that you can rely on.
IMPRESSIVE SOUND VOLUME
The beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world. They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
TOP-NOTCH IMPULSE RESPONSE
The headphones are designed for critical music and sound monitoring, providing a perfectly neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation and top-notch impulse response. High frequencies are translated into an analytical and differentiated sound. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer. Soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods. The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
MOBILE END DEVICES
Headphones for when you're out and about but not prepared to compromise on studio sound.
UNIVERSAL STUDIO USAGE
These 80-ohm headphones are the ideal choice for a range of studio applications.
PROFESSIONAL END DEVICES
With an impedance of 250 ohm, the DT 770 PRO headphones are perfect for mixing in the studio.
MADE IN GERMANY
The DT 770 PRO headphones are and always have been handcrafted in Germany. The materials and component parts used are painstakingly made by hand and can be replaced if necessary.
- Circumaural headphones for professional sound in the studio and on mobile devices
- Innovative bass reflex system
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Made in Germany
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- REMOTE: Without Remote
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE: 270 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 96 dB
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)