Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Editing, Mixing & Mastering
- Open-back, Circumaural
- Tesla 45mm Neodymium Drivers
- Soft, Replaceable Earpads & Headband
- Includes Straight & Coiled Cables
Tesla Studio Reference Headphones for Mixing and Mastering (Open-Back)
YOUR REFERENCE SOUND. EVERYWHERE.
Uncompromising benchmark-setting studio headphones for sophisticated listening, mixing and mastering.
For decades now, professional users all around the world have placed their trust in beyerdynamic studio headphones. They have earned the trust and respect of music producers, sound technicians and broadcasters and have established themselves as a firm favourite in studios all over the world.
Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. The efficiency of our latest Tesla driver technology is characterised emphatically by high resolution and high output power. Brilliant highs, a richly detailed midrange and precise bass combine to ensure a sublime sound quality that is second to none.
Together with the open-back design, the high-resolution Tesla drivers of the beyerdynamic DT 1990 headphones ensure a wide, dynamic and extremely natural stereo image. Titanium-coated acoustic fabric and carefully selected precision-woven textiles round off the balanced sound quality of these dynamic studio headphones.
TWO SOUND CHARACTERISTICS
Choose between a well-balanced sound or deliberately analytical sound tuning thanks to two sets of interchangeable velour ear pads.
The open, circumaural design offers a natural and extremely spatial sound. The DT 1990 PRO Tesla headphones' optimized spatial sound reproduction makes them a reliable reference for mixing and mastering applications.
The perfected design of the DT 1990 PRO combines innovation with decades of expertise in headphone technology.
High-tech textiles and ear pads make the headphones exceptionally comfortable.
They are so comfortable you will almost forget you are wearing them.
The DT 1990 PRO are handcrafted in Germany. From the smart headband through to the aluminium end pieces, the new professional headphones are real head-turners due to their exceptionally meticulous craftsmanship with a real focus on quality and durability.
MADE IN GERMANY
As with all beyerdynamic professional studio headphones, the beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO headset is also handcrafted in Germany. With their high-quality materials and meticulous workmanship, these high-end headphones are a sound, long-term investment.
- Circumaural headphones for high-end studio use
- 250-Ohm, 45-mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connector
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long, drawn-out studio sessions
- Made in Germany
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Open
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- REMOTE: Without Remote
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE HEADPHONES: 250 ohms
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE: 370 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5-40,000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)
- EAN: 4010118710490
- CABLE & PLUG: 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug
- ARTICLE NO.: 710490