Behringer Xenyx 802 8-Channel Compact Audio Mixer
PA SKU # BER 802 MFR # 802 UPC # 689076750370
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 Total Input Channels
- Stereo Inputs
- 48V Phantom Power
- AUX Send / Return
- Compact and Portable
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 802, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 802 mixer's 8 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo + Aux Returns) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio- grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical "British" channel EQ.
Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and Outs
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX 802 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 2 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You can use the XENYX 802's Effects Send and Return jacks for connecting to external effects, and the built-in RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and Outputs let you play music between sets, and record your performance to outboard recording gear, respectively.
Small is Beautiful
Weighing in at a mere 2.2 pounds (1.0 kg), the XENYX 802 is the portable, practical way to turn a speech or scaled-down performance into a sound to behold. Schools, meeting rooms, restaurants and songsmiths the world over agree this mighty mite is a high-fidelity lifesaver.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the XENYX 802 provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamps, British-style EQs and rugged reliability make XENYX 802 ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today - we have one available in your size!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Total # Of Inputs: 8 Inputs
- Mic/Line Inputs:
2 Mic: 3-pin XLR
6 Line: 1/4" TRS Phone
- Stereo Line Inputs: 2 Stereo: L/R Paired 1/4" TRS Phone channels 3/4 and 5/6
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: No
- AUX Sends: Single Stereo 1/4" Phone
- AUX Returns: Stereo L/R Paired 1/4" Phone
- Inserts: No
- BUS (Group) Outputs: Stereo Main Only: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone
- 2 Trk Master I/O: CD/Tape -
Input: L/R RCA Phono
Output: L/R RCA Phono
- ALT I/O: No
- Monitor Outputs: Phones: 1/4" Stereo
- EQ Section:
Low: 80Hz +/- 15dB
High: 12kHz +/- 15dB
- Solo/Mute: No
- Channel Level Control: Rotary Controls
- Trim/Gain Control: No
- Phantom Power: +48V Phantom
- Metering: Stereo: 4-segment Peak LED meters
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB / 112dB A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
- Power Supply: 13W
USA/Canada 120V~, 60Hz, MXUL5 adapter
- Dimensions: 1.85 x 7.44 x 8.66" (47 x 189 x 220mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs (1 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer