Behringer Xenyx 502 5-Channel Compact Audio Mixer
PA SKU # BER 502 MFR # 502 UPC # 689076752770
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 5 Total Input Channels
- Stereo Inputs
- 48V Phantom Power
- AUX Send / Return
- Compact and Portable
Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and British EQGot a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 502, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 502 mixer's 5 Inputs (1 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the studio-grade, phantom- powered XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical "British" channel EQ.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and Outs
The 5-input, 2-bus XENYX 502 with XENYX mic preamp can accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone. The 2-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Small is Beautiful
Weighing in at a mere 1.2 pounds (0.55 kg), the XENYX 502 is the portable, practical way to turn a speech or scaled-down performance into a sound to behold. Schools, meeting rooms, restaurants and songsmiths the world over agree this mighty mite is a high-fidelity lifesaver.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the XENYX 502 provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamps, British-style EQs and rugged reliability make XENYX 502 ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today - we have one available in your size!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Total # Of Inputs: 5 Inputs
- Mic/Line Inputs:
1 Mic: 3-pin XLR
5 Line: 1/4" TRS Phone
- Stereo Line Inputs: 2 Stereo: L/R Paired 1/4" TRS Phone channels 2/3 and 4/5
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: No
- AUX Sends: No
- AUX Returns: No
- Inserts: No
- BUS (Group) Outputs: Stereo Main Only: L/R 1/4" TRS Phone
- 2 Trk Master I/O: CD/Tape -
Input: L/R RCA Phono
Output: L/R RCA Phono
- ALT I/O: No
- Monitor Outputs: Phones: 1/4" Stereo
- EQ Section:
Low: 80Hz +/- 15dB
High: 12kHz +/- 15dB
- Solo/Mute: No
- Channel Level Control: Rotary Controls
- Trim/Gain Control: No
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Metering: Stereo: 4-segment Peak LED meters
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- Dynamic Range: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB / 112dB A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
- Power Supply: 13W
USA/Canada 120V~, 60Hz, MXUL5 adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.85 x 5.27 x 6.97" (47 x 134 x 177mm)
- Weight: 1.21 lbs (0.55kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer