Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer
PA SKU # BER X32COMPACT MFR # X32COMPACT UPC # 713757162418
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 16 Programmable MIDAS Microphone Preamps
- 8 XLR Outputs, 6 Aux Inputs/Outputs
- 48-Channel Digital Snake Ready via AES50
- 32x32 FireWire/USB Audio Interface Card
- 40-bit Floating-Point DSP
- 17 Motorized Faders
- Built-In Virtual FX
- 7" Color TFT Display
- USB Type-A Input for Flash Memory
- Networked Remote Control
40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Microphone PreampsLive Digital Mixing Has Never Been Easier!
Behringer's X32 Compact digital mixer packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a svelte, roadworthy package. But with its amazing-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps, this mixer is also at home in the studio. The X32 Compact's 40 inputs and 16 mix buses give you the flexibility you need, while a 32 x 32 USB/FireWire interface delivers instant compatibility with major DAWs. You also get serious signal processing that can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. Factor in its amazingly intuitive interface, and you've got a winner: Behringer's X32 Compact is for you.
Impressive flexibility for its size
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 16 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, eight XLR outputs plus six additional line in/outputs, two headphone connectors, and a talkback section with an integrated or external mic, the X32 Compact lets you do sizable shows without the fear of running out of I/O. A built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges expands the X32 Compact's functionality as needed. Got a really big show coming up? The X32 Compact has a ready 48-channel digital snake via two AES50 ports that feature Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency.
Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
For the design of X32 Compact's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies MIDAS and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer's 32 x 32 USB/FireWire interface lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
Eight true-stereo multi-effects processors
The Behringer X32 Compact digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
Intuitive, iron-fisted control
With Behringer's X32 Compact digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32 Compact has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32 Compact's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a high-resolution 7" daylight-viewable color TFT display for easy viewing of your workflow components and parameters.
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- 16 programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver audiophile sound quality
- Highly configurable, with 40 input channels and 17 motorized faders
- 6 matrix mix buses, 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQs and dynamics
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- 32 x 32 USB/FireWire interface delivers instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Ultranet connectivity for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
- Comes with Tracktion 4 music production software
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 32
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR (mic/line)
- Inputs - Line: 16 x XLR (mic/line)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (aux), 6 x TRS (aux)
- Inputs - Digital: 32 USB/Firewire; 2 x AES50 (32, via optional digital snake)
- Outputs - Main: 8 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: Assignable
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (aux), 6 x TRS (aux)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 32 USB/Firewire, 2 x AES50 (32, via optional digital snake)
- Headphones: 2
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS
- Data I/O: Ethernet, USB, MIDI I/O
- I/O Expansion Slots: Card Slot - Includes 32x32 USB/Firewire Interface
- Phantom Power: 32
- EQ Bands: 4-band parametric EQ (6-band on mix buses)
- Aux Sends: 16
- Busses/Groups: 25 (16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses)
- Faders: 17 (100mm, motorized)
- Channel Inserts: Virtual, physical assignable to AUX in/outs
- Effects: Yes
- Talkback: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign section
- DAW Control: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB/Firewire
- Rackmountable: No
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 20"
- Width: 25"
- Weight: 34lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: X32Compact
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer