Behringer X AIR X18 Compact 18-Input Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer
PA SKU # BER X18 MFR # X18 UPC # 696859053849
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Router for Tablet Control
- 18x18 Bidirectional USB Audio Interface
- ULTRANET P16-M Personal Monitoring
- Virtual FX Rack with Classic Emulations
- 100-Band Real Time Analyzer
- 6 Aux and Main LR Buses with Inserts
- 6 TRS Aux Sends and 2 XLR Outputs
- 40-Bit Floating Point DSP
- iOS & PC Remote Control via LAN & Wi-Fi
18-Channel, 12-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio InterfaceThe Behringer X18 - Compact 18-Input Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer is designed for live sound reinforcement and recording applications. The device is designed to sit flat on a surface and features 16 top-facing MIDAS-designed fully programmable microphone preamps via balanced combination Line Level TRS and Microphone XLR-3F connectors, an integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless control from an iPad or tablet, and an 18 x 18 channel bi-directional USB audio interface.
The mixer can be controlled via a free iOS or PC application when connected to an Ethernet, LAN, or Wi-Fi network. Controlling the mixer using a portable device allows you to reference your mix from different listening positions within the venue or studio. The free control app includes four stereo (eight mono) multi-effect processors including delay, chorus, dynamics, 31-band EQ, and simulations of classic analog equipment such as the Lexicon 480L and PCM 80, EMT 250, and Quantec QRS reverbs. The application also includes a 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for every channel and bus EQ.
The mixer is also capable of sending up to 16 digital sources over CAT5e cable to ULTRANET-compatible devices such as Behringer's P16-M personal monitor mixer for musicians as well as Turbosound iQ loudspeakers for PA applications. Additional I/O include two XLR main outputs, six TRS outputs for auxiliary bus sends, MIDI In, MIDI Out, stereo RCA inputs, stereo RCA outputs, and a headphone output with dedicated level control. You can record your mix via the 18 x 18 USB interface using your digital audio workstation (DAW) of choice. The mixer comes with a copy of Tracktion 4 Audio Production software which provides unlimited track counts, MIDI recording and automation of track dynamics, and support for VST and AU plug-ins.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation-no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer