Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200HD Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic EQ
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Dual-Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Dedicated Mono Subwoofer XLR Output
- FBQ Feedback Detection System
- XLR and 1/4 TRS Connections
- Ultra-Low Noise 4580 Op-Amps
- On-Board Limiter & Pink Noise Generator
High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System - at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of "lanes". Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff , such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ6200HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ6200HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That's why the FBQ6200HD features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp's headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ6200HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system's overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output - with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany