Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 8 In/8 Out ADAT Audio Interface
PA SKU # BER ADA8200 MFR # ADA8200 UPC # 713757157612
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8 Analog In, 8 Analog Out
- 8 Digital In, 8 Digital Out via ADAT
- 8 MIDAS Designed Mic Preamps
- Phantom Power on All Mic Inputs
- Cirrus Logic 24-bit AD/DA Converters
- Up to 24-Bit, 48 kHz
Audiophile 8 In/8 Out ADAT Audio Interface with MIDAS Mic PreamplifiersNeed to convert a digital multi-track signal to analog, or vice versa? The new BEHRINGER ULTRAGAIN DIGITAL ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space, and thanks to its MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters you'll get optimal signal conversion-without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration! The ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 is the professional's edge.
The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000, which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you're probably thinking, "If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them?" The short answer - we improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike.
The Technical Stuff
Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and ¼" TRS, as well as unbalanced ¼" TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data.
You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8200, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Order online or stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and expand your digital arsenal.
Important Compatibility Information
There is a known issue with the ADAT interface implementation of the MOTU 2408 audio interface that makes it incompatible with the ADA8000/ADA8200 under certain operating conditions. Users are advised to avoid the following configuration:
The MOTU 2408 is connected to a MOTU PCI-424 card and operating in PCI Mode under computer control
The ADA8000/ADA8200 SYNC option is set to SLAVE and the clock input is being supplied from the MOTU 2408
The optical output from the ADA8000 ADAT interface is connected to an ADAT input on the MOTU 2408
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT* input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer