Behringer Ultradrive Pro DCX2496 Loudspeaker Management System
PA SKU # BER DCX2496 MFR # DCX2496 UPC # 696859305542
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 3 Input/6 Output
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Converters
- Integrated Sample Rate Converter
- Precise Dynamic EQs
- Zero-Attack Limiters
- Adjustable Delays
- Internal Universal Power Supply
Ultra-High Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz Loudspeaker Management SystemThe ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496 is the answer to making your venue sound like it was tuned by the pros. Over the past years the DCX2496 has become an industry standard and several hundred thousand units have been employed in high-end touring as well as install applications. The DCX2496 is the perfect way to manage a multi- speaker sound system in any sized venue - from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring 2 inputs, 6 outputs and 24-bit/96 kHz high-end AD/DA converters, this state-of-the-art processor will take your system to the next level and beyond.
Superb Connectivity and Impeccable Sound Quality
Start with the DCX2496's analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs - you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz A/D - D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity - and an extremely-broad dynamic range of 120 dB!
Huge Processing Power
Speaker protection and processing are the cornerstones for any speaker management system. The DCX2496 features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. 6 outputs with individual crossover filters, including your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley designs, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave - perfect for optimizing any 2, 3, or 4-way system. Finally, our "Zero"-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the plethora of EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496 offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually, or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. A PCMCIA slot is provided for storing up to 60 user-defined presets internally, or optionally via your PC for instant recall when moving between multiple venues. The DCX2496 gives you the rock-solid solution for great sound - show after show!
Incredible Sound and Protection Every Time
The ULTRADRIVE PRO's sleek design, with its high-power 32-bit Analog Device* Sharc DSP, ultra-high resolution AKM 24-bit/96kHz AD & DA converters and maximum processing power provide outstanding audio performance, helping you get the most out of your sound system - no matter where the gig takes you! Stop by an authorized dealer today and add total control to your sound system - courtesy of the ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496. You've never sounded better!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs-allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- Additional Sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Free ULTRADRIVE PRO software enables total control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRADRIVE PROs
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 35kHz, -1dB
- Dynamic Range: 109dB
- Input Connections: 3 x XLR
- Output Connections: 6 x XLR
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 160Ω @ 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Sample Rate: 32kHz to 96kHz
- RTA Mic Phantom Voltage: +15V
- Crosstalk (Main Outputs): -100dB @ 10dBu In
- THD & Noise: 0.007% @ 0dBu In
- Dimensions: 19" x 8.5 x 1.75" (483 x 217 x 45mm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer