Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 Active 2-Channel DI-Box/Splitter
PA SKU # BER DI20 MFR # DI20 UPC # 689076113915
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Stage & Studio Applications
- Impedance & Signal Matching
- 2x 1/4" TRS Line Inputs
- 2x Balanced XLR Outputs
- Ground Lift switch
- Battery or Phantom Powered
- 3-Year Warranty
Professional Active 2-Channel DI-Box/SplitterThe ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (direct injection) box that can convert up to two separate unbalanced 1/4" TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs, or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility this incredible box provides.
Mono, Stereo or Double the Amps
By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal, or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a ground lift switch and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu. This handy built-in attenuator allows you to connect to your amplifier's speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts. You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer's phantom power supply (+18 to +48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing.
If you're a working musician who demands uncompromising functionality and durability, the ULTRA-DI DI20 will astound you-and so will its very affordable price tag. See what the DI20 can do for your sound today at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer