Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310 V2 Professional Crossover
PA SKU # BER CX2310V2 MFR # CX2310V2 UPC # 653341311139
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way
- Additional Subwoofer Output
- Individual Output Gain Controls
- Individual Output Mute Switches
- Individual Phase Reverse Switches
- Switchable 25 Hz Low Cut Filter
- High Precision Potentiometers
- Illuminated Switches
High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover with Subwoofer OutputThe CX2310 2-way stereo/3-way mono crossover features absolute precision, state-of-the-art circuitry, with superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced inputs and outputs. Additionally, the CX2310 provides an independently adjustable subwoofer output, effectively providing an extra low-frequency band, which is adjustable from 10 Hz to 235 Hz.
When a sound system is tuned properly, it becomes powerful, balanced and efficient. Bass content is punchy and tight, with vocals and instruments that are rich, crisp and well defined. The CX2310 crossover's accurate signal processing protects critical loudspeaker components and improves overall system efficiency.
What's a Crossover?
Chances are if you're reading this, you already know what a crossover is and you know that you need one. But if you are new to multi-way PA systems, here is a brief overview.
Loudspeakers (which we call transducers) convert electrical signals into sound waves. And no matter how well a transducer is designed and made, it simply cannot reproduce the entire audio spectrum all by itself. Low-frequency sounds tend to push a transducer to its maximum, making it impossible for that same transducer to reproduce the treble content with the sound quality it deserves. (Try singing high falsetto next time you're bench-pressing your limit!)
That is why high-quality sound systems use multiple speakers (woofers and tweeters) to share the work. When the woofer (usually the larger transducer) does all the heavy lifting, the tweeter can easily handle the high-frequency stuff. Three- and four-way systems distribute the work even more, allowing the individual transducers to reproduce the frequency range they are best suited to. It is the crossover's function to divide these tasks between the various transducers.
Divide and Conquer
The CX2310 provides two modes of operation: 2-way stereo, for left and right Lows (woofers) and Highs (tweeters); and 3-way mono, for Lows, Mids and Highs. In either mode, there is an additional output provided for a mono subwoofer with its own frequency range and level controls. This extra feature effectively turns the CX2310 into a stereo 2-way + mono 1-way, or a mono 4-way frequency crossover. The subwoofer signal is presented in mono, since people tend to perceive really low bass frequencies as coming from all directions.
By using 1% metal film resistors, along with other extremely tight-tolerance components, the CX2310 is able to guarantee surgically precise frequency selection with incredibly low thermal noise. State-of-the-art, ultra low-noise op amps ensure super-quiet operation. CX3400's elegant LED matrix shows at a glance which operation mode is selected and which controls are active.
All of the inputs and outputs accept balanced and unbalanced XLR connections. The inputs feature 25 Hz Low Cut filters for low-frequency driver protection. Mute and phase invert switches are provided for each frequency range, making troubleshooting an entire loudspeaker system a breeze.
Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and demo the CX2310, the super-affordable way to optimize the performance of your sound system.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent Frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Filter Type: 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley, state-variable
- Operating Modes: Stereo 2-way, switchable to mono 3-way
- Crossover Frequencies:
Stereo Mode Frequencies
Low/High: 44Hz to 930Hz (440 Hz to 9.3 kHz using x10 switch)
Mono Mode Frequencies
Low/Low-Mid: 44Hz to 930Hz (440 Hz to 9.3 kHz using x10 switch)
Low/High: 44Hz to 930Hz (440 Hz to 9.3 kHz using x10 switch)
High-Mid/High: 440Hz to 9.3kHz
- Gain Range: +/-6dB
- Front Panel Switches:
Mute (individual per band)
Phase (individual per band)
Low cut (per side)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 5 x XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu typical, balanced or unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBm, balanced or unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 60kHz, +/-3dB
- Noise: SNR: Between >91dBu and >95dBu, depending on configuration
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Specialties: 25Hz sub-sonic filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
Write Your Own Review
More from Behringer