Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 V2 Four-Channel Dynamics Processor
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Reference-Class 4-Channel Operation
- Expander, Gate, & Compressor
- Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer
- Low-Contour Filter
- 8-Segment LED Meters
- Selectable Operating Level
- Switch-Mode Power Supply (100 to 240V)
- Servo-Balanced Inputs & Outputs
Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter
The reference-class MDX4600V2 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks. Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment. Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments - providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
Audio Dynamics Toolkit
Here are just a few of the MDX4600's outstanding capabilities:
Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) - provides program-adaptive compression, combining all the advantages of both hard and soft-knee compression
IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) Expander/Gate - ideal solution for noise floor reduction vs. applying notch filters and various equalizers for virtually inaudible noise suppression
Enhancer - lets you emphasize the Bass, Midrange and Hi output at selectable frequencies for maximum punch, clarity and detail - without raising overall volume
IGC (Interactive Gain Control) Peak Limiter - combines clipper and program limiter for reliable, inaudible protection against signal peaks
Stereo Couple - links 1/2 and 3/4 channels, allowing dials and switches of Channels 1 and 3 to provide dynamics control over Channels 2 and 4, respectively (true stereo processing)
The MDX4600 features amazingly-accurate, 8-segment LED meters for In/Out Level and Gain Reduction, switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV operating level, Side Chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs. Best of all, the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 takes up just a single rackspace.
The incredible MDX4600 is the ideal solution for becoming the master of your dynamics. With its flexible routing options, all the I/O you could ask for, plus a host of other professional features - the MDX4600 is an exceptional tool for your live shows - and an absolute "must-have" for your studio! Check out the MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or place your order online today.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100
- 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany