Behringer CT200 Cable Tester
PA SKU # BER CT200 MFR # CT200 UPC # 748252158246
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Tests 8 Connector Types
- XLR, Speakon, TRS, RCA, RJ45, USB, MIDI
- Test Cables & Installed Cables
- Test-Tone Generator
- LED Display
- Simple & Convenient Operation
- Runs on 2 AA Batteries
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable CT200 Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Microprocessor-Controlled 8-in-1 Cable Tester
Test With the Best
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from 3 diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
The CT200 Cable Tester is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. With the trustworthy CT200 in your kit - a faulty cable will never come between you and your audience!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon, TRS (1/4", 1/8"), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
More from Behringer