Aviom D800-Dante A-Net Distributor
PA SKU # AVI D800DANTE MFR # D800-DANTE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- A-Net Distributor with A-Net Bridge Input and Dante Interface
A-Net Distributor with A-Net Bridge Input and Dante InterfaceThe D800 and D800-Dante A-Net Distributors provide the link between the input module or console card and the personal mixers, providing power and a copy of the digital audio stream to your Aviom personal mixers, utlitizing standard Cat-5e cables.
Both units also integrate additional advanced options for delivering high-channel-count audio streams to your personal mixers, streamlining connections between A360s and transmitters for wireless in-ear monitors, and integrating the A360 Display iOS app.
Simple setup. Powerful performance.
On the most basic level, the D800 and the D800-Dante do an unglamorous but important job: get power and audio to your personal mixers. Set-up is a breeze, with no IP addressing, routing, or switch managing to worry about, so you can get set up and start mixing in no time, without a lot of hassle.
Get more channels to your mixers
Used in conjunction with the SB4 System Bridge and Pro16 A-Net console cards (such as the Y1 A-Net Card for Yamaha), the D800 and D800-Dante combine up to four 16-channel A-Net streams for sending up to 64 channels directly from your digital console to your Aviom personal mixers. Mix channels can be individually selected for each A360 Personal Mixer, allowing each musician to mix exactly the sources they need.
Connect directly to Dante
If your audio system includes a Dante audio network, the D800-Dante can interface directly to the network. Assign up to 64 channels from Dante to the D800-Dante for distribution to the Aviom personal mixers. Rear-panel DIP switches are used to set the stereo links for channels going to the personal mixers.
Grow your system
If you need more than eight personal mixers, both the D800 and the D800-Dante include an A-Net Out port on the rear panel-perfect for sending the incoming audio stream (regardless of its original source) on to additional A-Net Distributors.
Precision Engineered for Reliability
From the innovative power supply sub-system to the mechanical design to the whisper-quiet thermal management, the D800 and D800-Dante are built to give you rock-solid performance you can count on.
Network Mix Back for wireless in-ears
If you're using A360 Personal Mixers, the D800 and D800-Dante eliminate the need for running analog cables from A360s to the transmitter units for the in-ear monitors.
Extend the interface with iOS
The D800 and D800-Dante manage communication between A360 Personal Mixers and supported iOS devices, allowing users to run the A360 Display app alongside their A360.
- Distributes power and audio to up to 8 personal mixers
- A-Net Bridge input for up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams
- Network Mix Back for seamless connection to wireless in-ears
- Direct connectivity to a Dante audio network
- Support for up to 64 Dante network channels
- A-Net to/from Personal Mixers (front panel):
Eight locking RJ45 connectors, powered;
2-position switch (I/II) accommodates A-16II and A320 (|) and the bidirectional A360 Personal Mixer (||)
- A-Net In or A-Net Bridge In: Accepts Pro16 or Pro16e A-Net; One locking RJ45 connector
- A-Net Out (rear panel): Pro16e A-Net; One locking RJ45 connector, unpowered
- A-Net Mixes Out:
One locking RJ45 connector, unpowered;
Provides up to 16 channels of Network Mix Back data from up to eight A360 Personal Mixers
- Ethernet: One RJ45 connector
- LEDs: Power On (red); Sync (green)
- USB: Used for firmware updates
- A-Net Cables:
Front Panel Connections:
Shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable must be used to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits.
Unshielded Cat-5e cable may be used on all rear panel connections
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers: 24VDC, 0.5 amp
Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type, IEC connector
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 300W
Fuse - 250VAC~ T4AL
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 14.25" (362 mm) deep;
2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kg)
- Dante Specifications
- Dante Primary I/O: Locking RJ45 connector
- Dante Secondary I/O: Locking RJ45 connector
- Stereo Link: Four DIP Switch blocks: 1-16, 17-32, 33-48, and 49-64;
- used to set up to 32 channel pairs as stereo links
- Stereo Link Defeat: Bypasses DIP switch stereo link settings
- Disable DIP switch: Chooses Dante (down) or A-Net In (up) as the input source for the D800-Dante
- ID1, ID2 DIP Switch: Reserved
- A, B, C, D DIP switch: Reserved
- LEDs (rear panel):
1GB Active (red);
Network Activity (green)
Write Your Own Review