Aviom AVIOM16/o-Y1 A-Net Card
PA SKU # AVI AVIOM16OY1 MFR # AVIOM16/O-Y1 UPC # 889406649811
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 16 Channel A-Net Out Yamaha MY Series Card
16 Channel A-Net Out Yamaha MY Series CardThe Aviom16/o-Y1 A-Net Card provides a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital mixer products and Aviom's Pro16 Series, including the A360, A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers, A-Net distributors, and output modules.
The Y1 card eliminates the need for an analog input module when creating a monitor mixing or audio distribution system. Assign any combination of channels, direct outputs, aux sends, groups, or sub-mixes from the Yamaha console user interface to the Y1 card as needed. Each Y1 card installed in a console's MY expansion slot supports up to 16 channels.
The Aviom16/o-Y1 card provides a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital products and Aviom's Personal Mixers. The Y1 card becomes the head end to the monitoring system, simplifying system setup. Just connect a Cat-5e cable from the card to the first Personal Mixer and you've created a monitor system that can be expanded as needed with additional personal mixers, output modules, and A-Net distributors.
Yamaha Product Compatibility
The Y1 card fits into any available MY expansion slot and is compatible with all Yamaha consoles and mix engines that support the Mini-YGDAI (MY) format, including:
Model: MY Slots
PM1D (DIO8) *: 8
* The PM1D operates in 8-channel mode (MY8) only
Configuration and Setup
Configuration of the 16 input sources for an Aviom monitoring system can be done digitally from the Yamaha console's user interface. This gives the console operator the option of routing any combination of channels, direct outputs, aux sends, groups, or sub-mixes from the console to the Y1 card as needed. The console's powerful scene memory can be used to send different groups of channels into the monitors as needed during a performance.
- Mini-YGDAI (MY) format, supported by most Yamaha digital consoles
- One 16-channel A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from the Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
- A-Net Pro16 Output: 16 channels of A-Net digital data;
* 8 channels on PM1D
- Interface Format: Yamaha mini-YGDAI (MY) Expansion Card
- Maximum Expansion: Limited only by the number of available MY expansion slots in the digital mixer
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Digital Conversion: 24-bit
- A-Net Output: A-Net Out: 1; EtherCon RJ45 connector
- DIP Switch:
Switch 1-8: Stereo Link on/off
Switch 9-10: A-Net mode
A-Net Modes: 8-channel, 16-channel, Aviom, Test
- A-Net Pro16: A-Net allows 16 channels of audio to be transmitted over one Cat-5e cable
use unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable;
max. length 500 feet (150m) between devices
- Latency: <0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- Power Supply: none required; uses Yamaha host device as source of power
- Dimensions: 4.75" (120.7 mm) wide x 6.25" (158.8 mm) deep; 1.5" (38.1 mm) high
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Options: AN-16SBR System Bridge; used to combine up to four A-Net streams for transmission over one Cat-5e cable
Write Your Own Review