Aviom AN-16/o v.4 Output Module
PA SKU # AVI AN16OV4 MFR # AN-16/O V.4
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 16 Channel Mic and Line Level Output Module
16 Channel Mic and Line Level Output ModuleThe AN-16/o v.4 Output Module connects to any Pro16 input module, console card, or A-Net distributor and provides 16 balanced TRS line-level analog outputs. Five output levels, from mic to +24dBu, are available to easily accommodate the level requirements of the gear its output signals are being connected to.
Use the AN-16/o v.4 anywhere analog outputs are required: on stage or at FOH in a digital snake, in the studio, for a recording split, or in even the most complex audio networks. Adding a digital split to a Pro16 system is as simple as connecting an additional AN-16/o v.4 Output Module.
The AN-16/o v.4 Output Module is a 1U rack-mount 16-channel digital-to-analog converter for Pro16 digital snake and audio distribution systems. Digital audio transmitted to the AN-16/o v.4 via Aviom's A-Net Pro16 digital audio transmission protocol is converted to analog using 24-bit, 48kHz converters.
Sixteen balanced outputs are provided on the rear panel via DB25 multipin connectors. The analog outputs can be set (per channel pair) to +24dBu, +18dBu, +4dBu, or mic level.
Digital Snakes and Audio Networks
Use the AN-16/o v.4 anywhere analog outputs are required: on stage or FOH in a digital snake, in the studio, for a recording split, or in even the most complex audio networks. Adding a digital split to a Pro16 system is as simple as connecting an additional AN-16/o v.4 Output Module.
The AN-16/o v.4 can be connected to a Pro64 digital snake or audio network by adding the ASI A-Net Systems Interface.
- 16 balanced mic- or line-level outputs
- Four-position output level switch per channel pair
- +24, +18, and +4dBu line-level, or mic-level outputs
- 48kHz, 24-bit D/A converters
- Unlimited splits and digital copies
- Audio Outputs: 16 channels, balanced
- Outputs: DB25 multipin connectors (2); Tascam analog audio pinout
Impedance balanced output for mic, +4dBu, and +18dBu; differential output for +24dBu
- D/A Conversion: 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-22kHz
- A-Net Input/Output: one EtherCon Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- A-Net Expansion: one EtherCon Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Output Level Settings: Four-position switch, per channel pair; +24dBu, +18dBu, +4dBu, and Mic
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Metering: LEDs; green: Signal Present; red: Clip; per channel
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu
- Output Impedance: 226 ohms (+18dBu, +24dBu); 100 ohms (+4dBu and mic)
- Freq. Response: 4Hz-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB
- THD +N: < 0.004%
- Crosstalk: -90dB
- Bit Error Rate (BER): 10(-12)
- Signal to Noise (unweighted): 92dB typical, A/D to D/A
Measured from AN-16/i to AN-16/o v.4 Output Module
- Digital Connections: A-Net In: 1; A-Net Out: 1; A-Net Expansion: 1; Neutrik EtherCon connectors
- A-Net Pro16: A-Net Expansion combines two A-Net streams (32 channels of audio) onto one Cat-5e cable; uses unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable
- Latency: <0.620 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- Power Supply: External, DC, universal switching type
Input Voltage: 100-240 volts, 50/60Hz, 30VA
Output Voltage: 24 VDC, 0.5 amp
Plug Size: 2 mm
- Power: 24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 5.75" (146 mm) deep; 1U high
- Weight: 6.8 lbs. (3.08 kg)
- Options: AN-16SBR System Bridge; used to combine up to four A-Net streams for transmission over one Cat-5e cable
Write Your Own Review