Avid Pro Tools 1-Year Subscription Renewal for Perpetual License (Download, Student/Teacher)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Latest Pro Tools Software
- Upgrades & Support for 12 Months
- Compose, Record, Edit, Mix
- Up to 128 Audio Tracks
- Offline Bounce
Avid Pro Tools Audio and Music Creation Software for Mac and Windows
Create. Collaborate. Be Heard.
Make your mark with Pro Tools
Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio-in the studio or in the cloud, from anywhere.
Create your sound
From doubling your MIDI track counts and providing non-stop workflows, to more virtual instruments and sounds, Pro Tools keeps your creativity flowing. That's why top artists, musicians, and audio professionals choose it for everything they do. Because when you need to sound your best, nothing delivers like Pro Tools.
Work smarter and faster
When deadlines are looming, Pro Tools offers timesaving tools to streamline your creative workflow. Whether you're making music or producing soundtracks for picture-on your own or collaboratively with others in the cloud or in the studio-Pro Tools maximizes your efficiency, so you can stay inspired and focused to deliver your best work possible.
Access Pro Tools your way
No matter who you are or what you do, there's a Pro Tools for you. Get the lowest cost of entry with a subscription. Purchase and own the software outright. Upgrade your sound with a Pro Tools system. Or get started with Pro Tools | First, a free version of Pro Tools. The choice is yours.
Stay current, stay ahead
We strive to make Pro Tools the best creative tool you could ever want. That's why we release a steady stream of new features and improvements throughout the year to all Pro Tools users with an active subscription or Software Updates + Support Plan (included with new perpetual license purchases). This ensures you always have access to the latest software, plus support whenever you need it.
- KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Create big, great-sounding mixes
- Pro Tools comes with everything you need to create professional-quality music and audio. From powerful recording, MIDI, and score editing tools, to studio-staple sound processors and full mixing automation, Pro Tools is fast and fluid for composing, editing, and mixing big productions with up to 128 audio tracks, 512 instrument tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks.
- Sound your best
- Pro Tools is renowned for its sound, whether you're tracking through an audio interface or directly to your computer. Hone performances with powerful tools, including loop recording and track playlists, and comp together a flawless performance from multiple passes ( see it in action ). You can even replace mistakes non-destructively with QuickPunch recording.
- Collaborate in the cloud
- Imagine being able to work on a project with other Pro Tools users online-as if you're all working together in the same studio. You can with Avid Cloud Collaboration. Work with up to 10 collaborators on a single project. Access projects from anywhere using any Pro Tools-equipped computer. Need more space? Get an Avid Premium Cloud Plan, starting at just $4.99 USD/month.
- Edit audio with ease
- With Pro Tools, you can reshape sounds, fix what's funky, and edit tracks with ultimate flexibility and precision. Trim clips, edit notes, and add fades with the Smart Tool. Change tempo or timing on the fly with Elastic Time. You can even make bad notes pitch-perfect with Elastic Pitch.
- Take hands-on control of your mix
- Experience the deepest level of integration when you pair Pro Tools with any EUCON-enabled control surface-including Avid S6, Avid S3, Avid Dock, Avid Control, and Artist Mix. Speed up recording, editing, and mixing tasks with access to tracks, plugins, and automation control right from the surface. You can even create custom keys to perform practically any Pro Tools function with a single button press.
- Mix quickly and creatively
- From VCA Masters, Track Freeze, and professional metering, to the unrivaled ability to automate practically every element in your mix, Pro Tools makes the art of mixing music and soundtracks fast and easy. You can even explore alternative versions of a song or soundtrack with Project Revisions. And take remote control from an iPad with the free Avid Control app.
- Fuel your creativity with pro plugins
- Polish mixes with a collection of studio-staple effects and sound processing plugins. From high-quality reverbs, EQs, and dynamics, to guitar amp emulators, you have everything you need to shape, enhance, and fine-tune your sound. Plus, get access to every audio plugin we offer* with the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle and HEAT, now included with all Pro Tools subscriptions. Want more? Shop the in-app Marketplace.
- Connect and share your work
- Pro Tools makes it easy to share your music and mixes with the masses. With Avid Link integrated into its interface, you can connect with a community of creatives, find collaborators, and promote your work and skills.
- Go further with Pro Tools | Ultimate
- Need surround sound or immersive audio capabilities and more advanced audio editing and automation tools? Pro Tools | Ultimate is ideal for artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers working in demanding music and audio post-production environments.
- CREATE MUSIC
- Build up your sound
- Fuel your creativity with a wide range of virtual instruments to create the parts you need. Lay down beats with the drum machine and sampler. Create unique instruments and sounds quickly with UVI Falcon. Add bass, guitar, horns, strings, piano, and other accompaniments. And layer in a variety of other sounds to build up your song-from world instruments to sound effects.
- Get inspired and build up tracks fast
- Looking for that perfect beat, orchestral hit, or sonic boom? Soundbase makes it a snap to browse and experiment with loops, samples, and sound effects from your libraries and hear how they sound in context with your tracks. To get you started, Pro Tools comes with over 5 GB of high-quality sound content to wake up mixes and give your projects that sonic edge.
- Work with MIDI and notation
- Pro Tools works with all MIDI controllers and features a comprehensive MIDI Editor to create richer, more inspired performances-from tweaking notes, layering sounds, and switching up instruments, to adjusting dynamics, timing, and more. It also offers a Score Editor to create and edit music using notation. You can even export sessions to Sibelius for further finessing.
- CREATE AND MIX AUDIO FOR POST
- Work with sound for picture
- Pro Tools enables you to play HD video and Avid DNxHD sequences right in the Pro Tools timeline, so you can create and mix stereo soundtracks in sync with the picture. Edit audio clips with timecode precision and position them perfectly in the scene. And clean up tracks and ensure every bit of dialog, music, and sound is heard using plugins and automation.
- Record voiceovers and sound effects
- Need to record a voiceover for narration, punch in some dialog, or create a sound effect? Pro Tools provides all the tools you need to capture audio with great sound clarity-from automating punch-in recording using pre- and post-roll, to setting up an effects chain with all the necessary EQ and dynamics processing to optimize your sound.
- Design sounds and soundscapes
- Whether you're creating sound that defines or defies reality, Pro Tools enables you to sculpt, shape, and transform audio quickly and build up scenes from scratch. Tweak and destroy sounds to create new ones with an army of plugins and Elastic Audio. Trim clips and nudge video frames for precision placement. And quickly adjust gain levels with Clip Gain.
- Integrate into post workflows
- Need to collaborate with video editors or post-production teams? You can easily share your audio mixes with Media Composer editors by exporting tracks or an entire session as an AAF file. Pro Tools also supports XAVC Long GOP files and 1080p50 project types, enabling you to work your audio editing and mixing magic on projects that use these formats.