Avid Pace iLok 3 3rd-Generation USB Software Authorization Key
PA SKU # AVD 99007120900 MFR # 9900-71209-00 UPC # 858823002028
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Can Hold 1500 Authorizations
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum
- Easily Move Authorizations
- Immune from Updates & Crashes
- Stylish Embossed Logo
- Blue LED Indicator
>How does it work and why do I need one?
USB Hardware Authorization Key (3rd Generation)
The iLok is a special USB device that holds your licenses for iLok-enabled software. Software publishers use the iLok to provide secure protection for their software. When you run their iLok-enabled software, it looks for the software license on your attached iLok.
The Third Generation iLok
Smaller, faster, and with even greater capacity, the new iLok is here! The Third Generation iLok is fully compatible with software created for the second generation iLok. With its smaller form factor and metal body, it is more robust and less prone to casual damage.
- It's portable - you can authorize your software anywhere it is installed. At home, work, or at a remote location, you can keep your software licenses with you, not on your computer.
- It's convenient and cross-platform - Store your Mac and Windows iLok-enabled software licenses all on a single iLok. A Third Generation iLok can hold over 1500 licenses.
- Worry Free - Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With Zero Downtime protection available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
More from Avid