PA SKU # AVD 99402964500 MFR # 9940-29645-00 UPC # 884088911355
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4 XLR Female Connectors
- 4 XLR Male Connectors
- AES/EBU Digital I/O Snake
- Yellow & Black Jackets
- 12' (3.7m) Cable Length
Length 4' 12'
Avid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals. DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
Customized Audio Cabling for HD Systems
- DB25 to 4 XLR Male and 4 XLR Female.
- Below 192 KHz, AES/EBU carries 2 channels per line, so this snake transmits 8 out and 8 in via the 8 XLR connectors.
- At 192kHz sample rate, the 192 I/O is using dual wire transmission. This means the AES snake transmits 4 out and 4 in at 192 kHz. In this case, the connector labeled "output 1&2" is output 1, "output 3&4" is output 2, and so forth.
- The 4 XLRF wire jackets are yellow; the 4 XLRM jackets are black, all with appropriate labeling.
- *Product MH080; Length: 12 feet.
Write Your Own Review
More from Avid