Avid DB25-DB25 DigiSnake Cable (12' TDIF Only)
PA SKU # AVD 99402993900 MFR # 9940-29939-00
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- DB25 to DB25 TDIF Cable
- For Digital TDIF Transfers Only
- Connect 2 Standard DB25 Devices
- Brown Jackets on Both Ends
- 12' (3.7m) Cable Length
Customized Audio Cabling for HD SystemsAvid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals. DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
Cannot be used for AES/EBU digital dubbing. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR).
- TDIF Digital (dubbing) cable. Designed for digital TDIF transfers only.
- Can only be used for TDIF to TDIF i.e., Tascam MDM to 192 I/O TDIF connector.
- Cannot be used for AES/EBU digital dubbing. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR).
- Brown jackets on both ends with appropriate labeling.
- Product MH095; Length: 12 feet.
Write Your Own Review
More from Avid