- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- DB25 to DB25 TDIF Cable
- For Digital TDIF Transfers Only
- Connect 2 Standard DB25 Devices
- Brown Jackets on Both Ends
- 12' (3.7m) Cable Length
Customized Audio Cabling for HD Systems
The Avid 12’ DB25-DB25 TDIF-Only DigiSnake is a quality cabling option to ensure the reliable passage of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Designed specifically for Digidesign gear, this cable makes for consistent, logical, and organized patching solution.
This TDIF digital (dubbing) cable is designed for digital TDIF transfers only. It can only be used for TDIF to TDIF (e.g., TASCAM MDM to 192 I/O TDIF connector) connections and not for AES/EBU digital dubbing.
It is an 8-channel audio snake providing connections between your studio and Digidesign’s control surfaces or 192 I/O interfaces. It is custom-colored and labeled, and built with 110 Ω digital-grade cable, allowing it to accommodate digital signals.
- Audio snake for connecting digital external gear to Digidesign I/Os or control surfaces
- TDIF digital (dubbing) cable designed for digital TDIF transfers only
- Can only be used for TDIF to TDIF i.e., TASCAM MDM to 192 I/O TDIF connections
- Cannot be used for AES/EBU digital dubbing
- Brown jackets on both ends with appropriate labeling