PA SKU # ALX SUBDUDEV2 MFR # SUBDUDE-II UPC # 818105008476
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Decouples Amplifier From the Floor
- Reduces Coloration & Muddy Resonance
- Designed to Improve Clarity & Response
- Diminishes Structural Vibrations
- Reduces Sound Transmission
The Auralex SubDude-II is a lower profile version of our classic SubDude and is perfect for small subwoofers in home theaters and hi-fi systems. This patented isolation platform features a stylish velour covering over an inert structural layer that floats on a cushion of acclaimed Auralex Platfoam. This carefully engineered solution allows the true sound of your sub to come through by negating resonance artifacts.
Decouples Your Subwoofer from the Floor So You Hear the Sub and Not the Vibration of the Other Objects
Based on the same Auralex technology that famous recording artists use on-stage and in the studio, this carefully chosen combination of specialized materials instantly diminishes structural vibrations, resulting in cleaner and tighter bass, reduced coloration and a more accurate low-frequency response.
The SubDude-II is an incredibly effective isolation platform that instantly improves your subwoofer's performance.
- Dramatically reduces structural vibrations through walls, floors & ceilings
- Preserves the accuracy of the original audio track
- Tightens bass and increases low-end clarity
- Great for home theater & hi-fi speakers
- Construction: 0.75" (1.90 cm) velour-covered MDF base
- Isolation: 1" (2.54 cm) Platfoam base
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 1.75" (38 x 38 x 4.45 cm)
- Weight: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Auralex