PA SKU # ADX OM5 MFR # OM5 UPC # 687471101087
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- 48Hz-19kHz Frequency Response
- Handles High SPL
- Low Handling Noise
- High Gain Before Feedback
Vocals, lead & backing - tight pattern control and tailored response enables vocals to cut through the mix.
Dynamic Hypercardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone
The OM5 is made with an extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which isolates the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage or in a studio.
Used on stage, in studios and for broadcast applications, the OM5 has a reputation for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM5 is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored to provide extra presence in the vocals allowing the vocalist to be easily heard through the main speakers as well as the monitors.
- High output with gentle presence rise and smooth proximity response
- VLM equipped offers unmatched noise & feedback rejection
- Exceptional frequency response
- Durable zinc alloy construction, electronically cut blast filter with black E-coat finish
- Clear and accurate vocal reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides maximum vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant spring steel grill
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
Write Your Own Review
More from Audix
- Audix MCFLUTE Flute Clip$21.00