PA SKU # AT PRO42 MFR # PRO42 UPC # 4961310090753
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Half-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Very Low-Profile Design
- Rugged Design and Construction
- Attached 25' (7.6 m) Cable
The PRO 42's low-profile design assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO 42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-14,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 1.44" (36.6 mm) maximum width, 2.14" (54.3 mm) maximum length, 0.61" (15.5 mm) height
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- CABLE: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica