PA SKU # AT PRO35CW MFR # PRO35CW UPC # 042005149858
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Extended Frequency Response
- Attached 6' (1.8 m) Cable
- Wired for A-T UniPak Transmitters
- Includes AT8418 UniMount
Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes AT8418 instrument mount for brass, reeds, drums, etc.
Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone Wired for use with UniPak Transmitter
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica