PA SKU # AT BPHS2 MFR # BPHS2 UPC # 4961310144746
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dynamic Element
- Closed Back On-Ear Design
- Premium Quality Ear-pads
- Exceptional Clarity
- Accurate Bass Response
- Broadcast Ready Mic
- Rigid Boom w/ Gooseneck
Based on the ATH-M60x and using the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers, this rugged stereo headset offers a low-profile, on-ear design with commanding, broadcast-ready vocal reproduction. High-output, hypercardioid dynamic microphone mounted on a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section. Premium memory foam earpads and headband provide exceptional comfort and durability, and detach for easy replacement.
Dual Ear Broadcast Headset w/ Dynamic Element
Created especially for news and sports broadcasting, this rugged stereo headset offers highly intelligible and commanding vocal reproduction, along with a comfortable fit and excellent sound isolation. Its low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design is based on the ATH-M60x professional monitor headphones and includes the same 45 mm large-aperture drivers, and premium, memory foam earpads and headband, giving users a high-fidelity headset that's built to last.
The headset's hypercardioid dynamic microphone keeps the pickup focused on the broadcaster's voice, even in loud environments, and is tailored to reproduce that voice with a rich, broadcast-ready sound. The microphone sits at the end of a rigid boom with a strong, flexible gooseneck section that allows the microphone to be easily adjusted and then stay in place. The boom is also designed to swivel forward and back so that the headset can be worn with the mic positioned on either the right or left side.
The headset comes with a 3.3 m (10.8') detachable cable (BPCB2) with a TA6F connector at the headset and, at the output end, a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for the microphone and a 6.3 mm (1/4") connector for the headphones.
All headset models are also available unterminated.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the ATH-M60x pro headphones) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with frequency response tailored for commanding, broadcast-ready vocal reproduction
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rigid boom with strong, flexible gooseneck section allows microphone to be adjusted and stay in place
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headset to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- 3.3 m (10.8') detachable cable (BPCB2) with TA6F connector at headset, and 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") connector (headphone) outputs
- Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica