Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Closed Back Dynamic Headphone
- Cardioid Dynamic Boom Microphone
- Wide Frequency Response
- 1/4" Phone and XLR Connectors
- Detachable Cable
- Adjustable Cushioned Headband
Broadcast Stereo Headset with 1/4" and XLR Connectors
Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and 1/4" 3-conductor for headphone
Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm (Headphone)
- Magnet: Neodymium (Headphone)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response:
20-20,000 Hz (Headphone)
40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
100 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
65 ohms (Headphone)
560 ohms (Microphone)
- Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz)
82.0 mm (3.23") wide (earcup);
46.0 mm (1.81") wide (headband);
180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended;
24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
- Cable: 3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs
- Accessories Included: 3 windscreens; spare connector screw